CLICK ON A SECTION YOU WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT:
Thank you for choosing to be part of my community at Weaam Hassan Original Sculptures. I am committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or my practices with regards to your personal information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit my website https://weaamhassan.com/, and more generally, use any of my services (purchasing sculptures and signing up to my newsletter), I appreciate that you are trusting me with your personal information. I take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, I seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information I collect, how I use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. I hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important.
If there are any terms in the Privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of my services immediately.
This Privacy notice applies to all information collected through my services (which describes above, includes my website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT AND WHY?
In short: I collect personal information that you provide to me. I do not have a team that have access to your personal information, however I have third parties to help maintain and secure the website to fulfil your user experience. Personal information you disclose to me.
I collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to me when you register on my website, express an interest in obtaining information about me or my products and services, when you participate in activities on my website or otherwise when you contact me. The personal information that I collect depends on the context of your interactions with me and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information I collect may include the following:
Personal information provided by you: I collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, passwords, usernames, contact preferences, billing addresses, and other similar information.
Payment data: I may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is sorted by PayPal. You may find their privacy notice link here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
All personal information that you provide to me must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify me of any changes to such personal information.
2. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In short: some information- such as your internet protocol (IP) address browser and device characteristics- is collected automatically when you visit my website.
My website will automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my website, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses I also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information that may be collected includes:
– Log and usage data: Log and usage is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information my servers automatically collect when you access or use my website and which I record in log files. Depending on how you interact with me, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
3. HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: I process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of my contract with you, compliance with my legal obligations and/or consent.
I use personal information collected via my website for a variety of business purposes described below. I process your personal information for these purposes in reliance and legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform to contract with you, with your consent, and/or compliance with my legal obligations. I indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
I use the information I collect or receive and why?
• To facilitate account creation and login process: If you choose to link your account with me to a third-party account (such as Google or Facebook account), I use the information to allow me to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
• To post testimonials: I post testimonials on my website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting, I will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, delete your testimonial, please contact me at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
• Request feedback: I may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of my website.
• To enable user-to-user communications: I may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To manage user accounts: I may use your information for the purpose of managing your account and keeping it in the working order.
• To send administrative information to you: I may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and /or information about changes to my terms, conditions, and policies.
• To protect my services: I may use your information as part of my effort to keep my website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enforce my terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with my contract.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm: If I receive a subpoena or other legal request, I may need to inspect the data I hold to determine how to respond.
• Fulfil and manage your orders: I may use information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchange made through the website.
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user: I may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
• To respond to user inquires/offer support to users: I may use your information to respond to your inquires and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of my services.
• For other business purposes: I may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage data, to improve my website, products, or your experience. I may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymised form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. I will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: I only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
I may process or share your data that I hold based on the following legal basis:
• Consent: I may process your data if you have given me specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
• Legitimate interests: I may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve my legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a contract: where I have entered into a contract with you, I may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
• Legal obligations: I may disclose your information where I am legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital interests: I may disclose your information where I believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of my polices, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors and other third-party services providers: I may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for me or on behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. I may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on my website, which will enable them to collect data on my behalf about how you interact with my website over time. This information may be used, among other things, analysed and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages of features, and better understand online activity.
Unless described in this notice, I do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for the promotional purposes. I have contracts in place with data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless I have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organisation apart from me. They also commit to protect the data they hold on my behalf and retain it for the period I instruct.
5. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
If I have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact me using the contact details provided in the section below titled ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’
I only share information with the following third parties when essential
:•Invoice and billing: PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
•Website hosing: Siteground.com (https://www.siteground.co.uk/viewtos/privacy_policy)
•Subscription system to enable email delivery of my blog and latest sculptures: Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
•Security and maintenance services
7. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: I keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlines in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
I will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require me keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with me. When I have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, I will either delete or anonymise such information or if this is not possible( for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then I will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system and organisational and technical security measures.
I have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information I process. However, despite my safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so I cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat my security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from my website is at your risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and the Untied Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right…
1. To request access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
2. To request rectification or erasure.
3. To restrict the processing of your personal information and if applicable, to data portability.
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such request, please use the contact details provided below. I will and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If I am relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of services of my website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on my website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of emailing marketing: You can unsubscribe from my marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that I send or by contacting me using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list- however, I may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non- marketing purposes.
To otherwise opt-out, you may:
•Access your account settings and update your preferences.
•Contact me using the contact information provided.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DO-NOT-TRACK (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognising and implementing DNT signals has been finalised. As such, I do not correctly respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If standard for online tracking is adopted that I must follow in the future, I will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short? Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS
As this website will have many different types of workshop techniques and experimenting with
materials involving burning, sharp tools, and sensitive topics in the blog posts the age restriction for
my website is 13 years old and over.
13. DO I MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA I COLLECT FROM YOU?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email me at...
or by post to…
Weaam Hassan original sculptures
159 Burngreave Road
Sheffield, England S3 9DL
marginally modified by Weaam Hassan (Company Owner) to make it suitable for the
use of this website.